Liposuction surgery is a surgical procedure that removes fat in certain areas of your body using suction. This procedure mainly takes place using cannulas, which are small and thin tubes with blunted tips. The doctor inserts the cannulas through small incisions in the patient’s skin, and then fat is suctioned through the tubes as they target certain fat deposits under the skin. Lipo can always be done using the traditional methods, or it can be assisted by ultrasound or laser, which both help to liquefy the fat before it is suctioned out.
This cosmetic procedure is mainly among the most common plastic surgeries for both men and women, so it is very popular. However, it is commonly misunderstood. The purpose of liposuction surgery is not necessarily to reduce body weight or remove cellulite as a treatment of obesity. So, rather, liposuction is to reshape certain areas of the body, and typically targets “problem areas” that do not respond well to diet and exercise.
The Benefits of Liposuction:
1. It can enhance the shape and contour of your body.
2. It may mainly help to, or completely remove, lipomas, which are benign fatty tumors in certain areas of the body.
3. It can always help men that suffer from gynecomastia (when men develop excessive amounts of fatty breast tissue) by removing the fatty breast tissue.
4. So, it can help treat lipodystrophy syndrome, which is when there is a fat metabolism disturbance in which there is excessive fat in some areas of the body, but none in others.
5. The effects of a Liposuction Surgeon in Delhi can be very long-lasting so long as the patient’s weight does not greatly increase any time after the procedure.
The Risks of Liposuction:
1. It has a gradually healing processes that can involve bruising, scarring that may last up to 4-5 months after the surgery, and it is the possibility of vomiting for the few days following the procedure.
2. It may also lead to nutritional deficiencies from malabsorptive operations or anemia.
3. It can always cause thrombophlebitis, which is when a blood clot forms in a vein causing that vein to become significantly inflamed. So, this is more likely when the area treated is inside the knee or upper thigh.
4. Patients may be or sometimes experience numbness in certain areas for several weeks following the procedure, but numbness is usually only temporary.
5. There are risks of skin infections resulting from liposuction clinics in Delhi. While this is a rare case in which the skin infections may require surgery to fix and could result in scarring.
About Radiance Cosmedic Centre:
There are always quite a few risks involved with liposuction, but don’t let those risks make you panic. So, you can go for Radiance Cosmedic Centre, where you will get the best treatment under the supervision of Dr. Mayak Singh who is one of the best cosmetic surgeons in Delhi. Don’t miss a chance as it’s high time to get in shape.