Due to the increased female hormones (estrogen) and reduced male hormones (testosterone), males face a peculiar kind of swelling in their chest tissue which is termed as gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia surgeons in Delhi are known to be one of the most recognized surgeons of the country.
Reasons for Gynecomastia
There are a couple of reasons that lead to this problem:
• Medications- drugs that contains corticosteroids, antibiotics, opioids, heat burn or drugs taken to prevent anti-anxiety as in Dong Quai, lavender or tee tree oil
• Conditions- Obesity, low testosterone, cirrhosis or hyperthyroidism
Results of Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia may lead to:-
• Hormonal changes
• Testicular Cancer
• Chronic kidney failure
• Rubbery or firm nipples
• Sensitivity in nipples
• Nipple discharge in critical conditions
However this condition is painless.
How to get Gynecomastia treated?
Generally, Gynecomastia is a temporary health condition and may be there for a period of 6 months but in case it does not then it is advised to consult a doctor and get it operated.
When you visit a doctor, s/he would try to get a detailed insight into your condition and basis that he may suggest you blood tests or imaging studies of your chest. If your breast tissue is more than 0.5 cm in diameter, its gynecomastia and it needs to be operated.
Nowadays, chest compression garments or vests are easily available online and offline to make it look normal.
Depending on the current status you can also be suggested for:
• SERMs- this is advised when you are undergoing severe or agonizing gynecomastia. Tamoxifen (Soltamox) and raloxifene (Evista) are the chosen estrogen modulators that contribute in reducing breast tissue.
• Testosterone replacement- an indeed effective method for older men but has a negligible effect on men with normal hormonal disbalance.
• Liposuction- In case none of the above methods are effective then cosmetic surgery like liposuction or direct excision is advised.
Surgeon for gynecomastia treatment in Delhi are well equipped with the best equipment’s to give their patients a less painful and fast recovery.
After the affect of Surgery
After the surgery is done there can be certain complications faced due to anesthesia Like:-
But yes this male breast surgery in Delhi is not a life-threatening one.
Can I opt for an Insurance Coverage?
As discussed that gynecomastia is a cosmetic surgery which is done at own will to make one look presentable and does not impose any threat on life, hence no insurance coverage is applicable.
How much would this cost me?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery in Delhi would be between the budget of INR 45,000 to INR 1 Lakhs. But this is not a promisable amount as it would fluctuate depending upon the criticality of the condition.
Surgeons for Gynecomastia in Delhi are known to be the most process and cost-effective with trifling after-effects but still, it is advised to all the delhi-ites and non delhi-ites to review well before taking a step ahead.
Radiance Cosmedic Centre of Dr. Mayank Singh is the best and experienced gynecosmatia surgeon in Delhi.