The condition of swelling of breast tissues among boys and young men is known as Gynecomastia. The primary cause of this disorder is hormonal imbalance observed in androgen or estrogen levels. This idiosyncratic condition can surface anytime and affect males of any age, be it newborns, adolescents or aged seniors.
Gynecomastia can engender extreme emotional distress and derailed self-confidence. This is the prime reason why numerous men are opting for Gynecomastia surgery in Delhi and accomplish a breast correction honed and tightened up.
Causes of Gynecomastia
- Genetic disorder
- Deficiency of testosterone
- Excessive estrogen hormone
- Chronic liver disease
- Prostate cancer hormone
- Intake of anabolic steroid hormones
- Dialysis and kidney failure
- Drug abuse
- Radiation treatment for prostate cancer
Modus operandi followed in a typical surgery conducted in a Gynecomastia clinic
- The whole duration of this procedure is roughly 90 minutes.
- The procedure is done with the application of local anesthesia or intravenous sedation
- A small-sized incision of around 2cm is made in the area around the areola
- Surgical instruments together with an endoscope are penetrated through the incision
- The excess skin tissue is loosened, liquefied and extracted
- The incision is stitched up, closed and dressed.
Gynecomastia correction by means of liposuction
Basically, there are two main liposuction methods namely vaser liposuction and micro liposuction that can be used to put right the Gynecomastia disorder. Vaser liposuction can be used as a minimally invasive form of Gynecomastia surgery. It doesn’t require administration of general anesthesia. First, the fat inside the body is liquefied. It’s then removed gently via suction.
In micro liposuction, also referred to as microcannulus, the fat deposits from the body are eliminated with the help of thin tubes, 3mm in diameter, called cannulas. Both the procedures are carried out in a Gynecomastia clinic under local anesthesia.
Gynecomastia correction by means of Gynecomasty
In this male breast reduction procedure, excess fatty tissues from the breast are removed. As a consequence, the sizes of the nipple and areola are reduced. This Gynecomastia surgery noticeably enhances the overall contour of a male body. Despite the high Gynecomastia surgery cost in India, this technique is very popular among men. The procedure needs a bolster with a subsequent body sculpting whereby the superfluous fat is removed from under the skin.
At Radiance Cosmedic Centre, we thoroughly examine your condition and provide you with an estimate of our state-of-the-art Gynecomastia surgery cost in Delhi. Get in touch with us to schedule a consultation and know more on the course of treatment.