Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
What is hymenoplasty?
- Hymenoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure in which the torn or ruptured hymen of a girl is reconstructed to make it look like natural hymen thereby allowing her to regain virginity.
- In the course of the procedure, the residual parts of the torn hymen are made use of and repaired for the restoration of a full natural-looking hymen.
- Once this layered microsurgical repair is carried out the edges are attached to one another for the duration of the healing.
- No noticeable scars are obvious post-hymenoplasty and the area looks absolutely normal like a virgin girl.
- Once the hymen restoration is carried out, engaging in sexual intercourse will cause a tear of the reconstructed hymen thereby causing bleeding which is the primary sign of the loss of virginity.
What is a hymen?
- A hymen is a thin membranous pinkish layer that partly intercepts the entry to the vagina.
- Situated within the vagina, the hymen is around half an inch inside.
- As a matter of fact, it’s the portion of the vulva which constitutes the gateway to the vagina.
What causes my hymen to tear?
- Your hymen may get torn when you take part in energetic, strenuous sporting activities such as cycling, gymnastics, horse-riding, etc. use tampons, sexual intercourse or sustain a sudden terrible fall.
- Tearing away from the delicate fragile membrane can lead to bleeding.
Is hymenoplasty a painful procedure?
- In fact, the surgery is thoroughly painless.
- The procedure is conducted with the application of local anaesthesia or a sedative that puts you to sleep in the course of the procedure assuming that you’re full of apprehensions.
How long is the recovery time?
- You can be discharged from the surgical facility almost immediately within a couple of hours, once the procedure is over.
- This is an OPD procedure that requires you to stay for a couple of hours in all.
- Also, the procedure is simple and leaves you with no discomfort so much so that you can resume normal daily activities one day after the surgery.
How much time I will need in order to recover for hymenoplasty before marriage?
- Hymenoplasty surgery can be done 2 weeks ahead of your marriage.
- However, it’s recommended to go ahead with hymenoplasty surgery roughly 4 to 8 weeks before marriage to allow sufficient time for proper healing of the area.
- After hymenoplasty, the repair will help hymen to remain intact till the time you engage in sexual intercourse when as a natural process, your hymen will get torn and experience bleeding just like a virgin hymen.
- This implies you need no less than 2 weeks for the repaired hymen to fully heal even though the maximum time may stretch for several years as the corrected hymen remains intact till the time you have your first sexual intercourse.
Does hymenoplasty surgery leave behind any scar?
- This is essentially a delicate cosmetic surgery and there are simply no visible signs of scars post-surgery.
- Once you have fully recovered an intact natural-looking hymen will come to your notice bereft of any scar mark after the surgery is over.
Can hymenoplasty lead to any complications?
- Once the anaesthesia wears off you may experience pain at the wound site which can be assuaged through medications.
- Adequate rest is needed to keep track of the symptoms.
- You should avoid any strenuous work as it may resurface severe pain and bruises.
- Also, atypical bleeding may cause blood clot formation even though it’s found to be rare.
- Anticoagulant drugs such as aspirin need to be avoided for at best 10 days prior to and post-surgery.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.