Gynecomastia is the condition in which men has to struggle with the enlargement of their breast. This happens due to the imbalance of hormones in the body. At this condition, the female hormones estrogens gradually increase as compared to the male hormones androgens. Doctors who are well known for Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi say that this type of condition mostly occurs during puberty when the body goes through with many hormonal changes. However, there are many other factors which affect the size of the men breast, such as some high power medicines, some medical condition, etc.
The condition of Gynecomastia can be understood simply by looking at its features. The Gynecomastia is characterized by:
• This is the excess fat around the breast.
• The development of excess glandular tissue.
• Excess breast skin.
• It can appear at one or both breast size.
According to the Gynecomastia surgeons, Delhi, the condition of breast enlargement, is typical nowadays, but it can be treated. Man breast Surgery in Delhi is widespread, and people choose it to get an attractive appearance.
How it works?
Gynecomastia Surgery experts are well experienced in processing the surgery. They improved the position and size of the areola through surgery and reduced the excess skin. They work to maintain the excess breast tissue, which causes the breasts to sag and stretch the areola. This process of plastic surgery is known as a reduction mammoplasty.
Tips for maintaining the chest counter after surgery
The Surgeon for Gynecomastia treatment does the operation in such a way that the patient will not have to face the same problem again. This can be a permanent solution if the patient will follow a tasty and healthy lifestyle. Some useful tips which will maintain the chest contour are:
• Do regular exercise to avoid weight gain.
• Consult with your doctor about various medical condition which can affect your hormones.
• Ask the doctor about any hormonal effects from the medicines.
• Avoid the combination of drugs that affect the testosterone hormones level.
• Eat a healthy diet such as protein, nutrients, and vitamins. Excess junk, the oily, and spicy treat can imbalance your hormones again.
Complication of surgery
It is easy to take the treatment from Gynecomastia surgery, but it is too hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle after surgery. However, the difficulty can also arise due to the surgeon’s mistake. So, it is advised to choose the Gynecomastia surgeon wisely while taking treatment. Here are some of the complications which a person can face after the surgery:
• Loss of nipples
• Collection of fluid.
• Blood clotting.
• Excess bleeding.
• Numbness in the surgery area.
• Visible scars.
• Contour irregularities.
• Loose and saggy breast skin.
Radiance Cosmedic Centre is the best Gynecomastia treatment clinic in Delhi, where you will get the treatment form, well-experienced surgeons. Many surgeons in the center are highly qualified with experience of years.