Gynecomastia is an embarrassing condition in male and there is no doubt in saying that men of all ages feel shy and unconfident with large breasts. Surgeon for Gynecomastia treatment in Delhi has suggested that this condition can be cured properly only if it is treated with good surgeons. Male breast surgery in Delhi is the most common surgery which is done by the male to get a smart and attractive look.
There is no appropriate age at which breast enlargement will take place. The condition of gynecomastia can happen to anyone at any age. However, the teenagers are affected so much because of frequent changes in their hormones due to increasing age and puberty stage. Let’s have a look and take information about different ages affecting Gynecomastia. Check out:
Gynecomastia in Adolescents
• Gynecomastia surgeons in Delhi have remarked some of Gynecomastia facts which affect the teenagers or adolescents in their breast enlargement. Have look at some of the facts:
• According to the National Institutes of Health, approximately 50% to 60% of adolescents have to suffer from the condition of Gynecomastia.
• During a young age or at the stage of maturation the male can notice the big size of the breast if they are attacked by the Gynecomastia.
• It happens mostly in this age because this is the period when the estrogen level of the body starts to increase and when it gets excess high then Gynecomastia condition took place.
• However, when the male reaches its 20-22 years of age then it is normal for the slight chest to flatten naturally, but when it is enlarged like women’s breast then one should discuss it with the doctor.
Also Read: Preparation Tips Before Male Breast Surgery
Gynecomastia in Adults
• As we have talked about the condition of Gynecomastia in adolescents, now its turn to discuss the same condition in the adults too so that every aging male can be aware of the Gynecomastia condition. Gynecomastia surgeon in Delhi has remarked some of the adults affecting health conditions. Check out:
• According to the research of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), 65% of the adults have experienced the Gynecomastia stages.
• Men between the age of 27 to 92 years of age can have the condition of Gynecomastia.
• The factors which lead to Gynecomastia in adults are different from the adolescents.
• Certain medical conditions like thyroid or cancer can enlarge the breast in an adult male.
• Sometimes the reaction of medical treatment can also affect the breasts to enlarge.
• Excess consumption of alcohol and drugs can also make the big breast in men.
Radiance Cosmedic Centre is the best hospital for Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi which offers good treatment as well as best surgeons for the surgery. The experienced patients of the center also give positive reviews for the treatment and the hospital. If you are suffering from any such problem then visit here because you will get the most effective Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery Delhi as compared to other hospitals.